Top 10 Reasons to Engage an AMC like PRO Management LLC
1. AMCs serve as headquarters — staff, files and history all live in one place
2. Free your board to focus on strategic direction, rather than tactical issues
3. Remain in the know with a strong base of institutional knowledge
4. Stop losing sleep over liability issues
5. Tap experts and skilled specialists in a variety of functional areas
6. Access the latest technological advances, without all the associated costs
7. Retain skilled staff members that align with your organization's needs
8. Stay on top of the latest trends in the association industry
9. Enjoy enhanced leverage with outside vendors and increased buying power
10. Say goodbye to HR headaches for good by using the AMC HQ as the “employer of record.”
An association management company (AMC) provides professional services including strategic leadership, financial management, event planning, member relations, marketing and communications, program management, information technology services and general administration to trade associations, membership societies and nonprofit foundations. Basically, instead of hiring a staff, buying or renting an office and purchasing equipment, organizations contract with firms like PRO Management LLC. We answer the phones, manage day-to-day operations and enable volunteer leaders to focus on the mission and vision of the association.
Associations turn to AMCs to solve problems and drive value through expert leadership, strategic guidance and operational excellence. They come to PRO Management to turn vision into action, and action means results.
PRO Management has the capability to work with associations and other not-for-profit organizations of all sizes, in a variety of industries and in all life cycle stages.